Dunzo is inviting applications for the post of Business Development Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Dunzo Internship!
Dunzo for Business (D4B) is for businesses, big and small, to use Dunzo delivery partners to deliver their products to their customers within 45 mins. Restaurants, supermarkets, aggregators, e-commerce companies, Kirana shops, and many more trust Dunzo for Business for their deliveries. Dunzo for Business is operational in 7 cities; Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, and Gurgaon.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Understand client needs and offer solutions and support
2. Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
3. Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
4. Build pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
5. Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
6. Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
7. Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
8. Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
9. Work with product, engineering, and design leads to identify product intervention and features required for specific large clients
The Dunzo internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.30,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 31st March, 2023.
How To Apply For These Internships?
To apply for the Dunzo internship, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.