Drip Capital is inviting applications for the post of Prospect Database Management Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this the Drip Capital Internship!
About Drip Capital
Drip is a digital trade finance company. Trade finance is an age-old paper-based industry dominated by banks that focus on large, established corporate customers. Today, however, small businesses account for 40% of international trade, but still remain neglected by banks. Drip is using technology to rebuild core parts of the international trade finance infrastructure and make the underwriting and financing of international B2B transactions seamless for small businesses. Our mission is to enable companies located in different parts of the world to finance their international shipments at the click of a button. Drip consists of experts in both finance and technology and has offices in San Francisco and Mumbai. Drip is backed by top-tier investors like Accel, Wing, and Y Combinator.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Conduct research on potential customers using a variety of resources
2. Compile and organize information on potential customers into a comprehensive database
3. Update and maintain the prospect database regularly
4. Ensure accuracy and completeness of the prospect database
5. Provide reports and analysis on the database to the sales team as needed
6. Support the sales team in identifying new business opportunities
Work from Home
The Drip Capital internship will be for a period of 4 months.
Stipend: Rs.6,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 28th March, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Drip Capital internship, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.