BookMyShow is inviting applications for the post of Marketing Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this BookMyShow Internship!
Big Tree Entertainment Pvt Ltd (established in 1999) owns and operates BookMyShow, India’s premier entertainment destination and one-stop-shop for all out-of-home entertainment needs. The company operates in over 650 Indian locations and collaborates with industry partners to deliver unrivalled entertainment experiences to millions of clients.
The firm has progressed from a solely online ticketing platform for movies over 6,000 screens to end-to-end administration of live entertainment events such as music concerts, live performances, theatricals, sports, and more, all to worldwide standards.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and carry out end-to-end campaigns
- Locking up all marketing, including radio, print, hoardings, movies, and activations
3.. Get creatives prepared, agreements signed (in the event that a new offer goes online), and schedule banners and promotions.
- Create campaign performance reports and share MIS with clients.
- Purchase ATL media and work with the agency to plan PR
- Ability to communicate well
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Enjoys a fast-paced atmosphere and challenges
- Excellent time-management and organizing abilities
- The age requirement is 18 years or older.
The BookMyShow internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.7,500 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 1st December, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?