Apollo Hospitals is inviting applications for the post of Optometry Intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Apollo Hospitals Internship!
About Apollo Hospitals
Apollo Healthcare is well-known in the healthcare industry. From routine wellness and preventive health care to innovative life-saving treatments and diagnostic services, Apollo Hospitals has touched more than 120 million lives from over 120 countries, providing the best clinical outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Perform thorough routine comprehensive eye examinations
2. Diagnose refractive errors and color blindness
3. Prescribe corrective lenses
4. Provide counseling to the customers regarding the selection of appropriate frames and lenses
5. Record all diagnoses and prescriptions
6. Pitch the sale of frames and lenses to prospective customers
Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Nashik
The Apollo Hospitals internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.25,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 19th December, 2022.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Apollo Hospitals internship, click here.