Apollo Hospitals is inviting applications for the post of Growth And New Initiative Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Apollo Hospitals Internship!
About Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited
Under the umbrella of Apollo Remote Health Care which is one of the world’s largest multi-specialty e-Health networks, Apollo Telehealth provides specialized solutions like tele-emergency, teleradiology, telecardiology, teleophthalmology, tele-consulting, NCD management, etc. empowering the remotely located consumers to avail specialized and quality services from Apollo’s world-renowned doctors. Apollo TeleHealth delivers more than 25,000 transactions through its command center every day. It has brought healthcare within reach of every consumer by the usage of the latest technologies, thereby enabling connected health and continuum of care.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Roll out new clinical programs in close coordination with the key clinicians and members of the oncology vertical admin team (new programs include nuclear medicine program, head & neck oncology program, radiosurgery program, and breast surgery program)
2. Work on oncology strategy-related activities and support the team lead in the identification of new business trends and possibilities and execution and implementation of the strategic initiatives across the units falling under the oncology vertical
3. Support for O&M opportunities specifically catering to the oncology business vertical
4. Work on the integration of oncology-related work in the field of interventional radiology
5. Support for PPP project opportunities specifically catering to the oncology business vertical
6. Identify the synergies and how Apollo Hospitals group can pitch for the engagement
7. Track the utilization of assets along with the finance team under the guidance of the team lead (oncology specific) and strategize and improve the usage of the same if underutilized
8. Work on a go-to-market plan for the oncology vertical and assist the team lead in the execution & implementation
The Apollo Hospitals internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.15,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 12th April, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Apollo Hospitals internship, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.