Viacom India LLP is inviting applications for the post of Direction Assistance Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Viacom 18 Internship!
About Viacom 18 Media Private Limited
Viacom18 is India’s fastest growing entertainment network of iconic brands offering multi-platform, multi-generational and multicultural brand experiences across television, film, digital media and LIVE events. Viacom 18 Media includes COLORS, one of India’s leading Hindi general entertainment channel, the vibrant youth brand – MTV, the fastest growing kids cluster – Nick , Nick Jr, Nick Teen & Sonic, India’s premier international entertainment channel – Vh1, India’s only English entertainment comedy channel – Comedy Central, and India’s only linear film production & distribution banner – Viacom18 Motion Pictures.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Working closely with the wider team of creatives, writers, ad film directors, art directors, video producers, and designers
2. Suggesting content properties/ideas for topical and cultural moments and new social platform features/releases
3. Converting brand brief and strategy into inspiring, internet-breaking creative ideas and campaigns
4. Developing branded content concepts based on an in-depth understanding of the brand, consumers’ feelings, attitudes, behaviors, and cultural trends
5. Coming up with buzzworthy ideas and presenting them in equally compelling pitch decks, proposals, or mockups
6. Developing differentiating and original creative concepts and award-winning creative work to impact a client’s business to great effect
Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon
The Viacom 18 internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.3,000 – 6,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 19th May 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Viacom 18 internship, click here.