Vedantu is inviting applications for the post of Marketing Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Vedantu Internship!
Vedantu is India’s largest online teaching firm, allowing students to study to live with some of the best-curated professors in the country. The calibre of our professors is our USP. We have over 500 professors who have taught over 1 million hours to over 40,000 students in over 1000 places across 30 nations. Our firm was started by a group of IITian buddies who were teachers with over 13 years of expertise and over 10,000 students under their belts. Our online tutoring platform allows an instructor and a student to connect in real time. Individual and group lessons are available.
A teacher provides individualized instruction utilizing two-way audio, video, and whiteboarding technologies on our platform, allowing both the instructor and the student to see, hear, write, and engage in real-time. Consider it a Skype-like service tailored specifically for schooling. We work with students in grades 6 through 12 and help them prepare for school boards, competitive tests, and extracurricular activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting in communicating with school staff and updating them on the project’s status
- Aiming to meet weekly goals for closures and interaction
- Attempting to keep an extensive record of all daily appointments and follow-ups
- Working on contacting potential customers and setting up meetings with them (if needed)
- Working on developing strategies and plans to connect with potential customers
- Attempting to notify immediate reporting managers of daily progress
Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli
The Vedantu internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.20,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 30th November, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Vedantu internship, click here.