Times Internet is inviting applications for the post of Business Development Intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Times Internet Internship!
About Times Internet
With 270 million unique visitors per month and 21.4 billion page views, Times Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India’s top digital goods firm with varied operations and over 38 brands.
Times Internet, which was founded in 1999 and provides products that inform, entertain, and assist consumers all over the world, has been crucial in altering India’s digital environment. Bennett & Coleman left us with a strong foundation and value system. With its growing brands, companies, and multiple worldwide relationships, Times Internet is in a position to transform the digital environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Work on revenue generation for Mensxp & iDiva
2. Work on cold calling clients and agencies to set up meetings
3. Market coverage in terms of meeting clients and ad agencies
4. Aggressively chase meeting targets and keep up with the cutting edge growth that the division has achieved in the last few years
5. Responsible for maintaining healthy relationships with clients and media agencies
The Times Internet internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.10,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 19th August, 2022.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Times Internet internship, click here.