Paisabazaar is inviting applications for the post of Human Resources Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Paisabazaar Internship!
Paisabazaar is India’s largest consumer credit marketplace with a 51.4% market share, based on disbursals in Fiscal 2020. With 54 partnerships with large banks, large NBFCs, and fintech lenders, Paisabazaar aims to offer a wide choice of lending products for consumers on its platform. While being the market leader, Paisabazaar has also defined the vision for the lending industry by its Industry-first innovations like CoA and free credit score, and many more aiming to solve core consumer problems via a solid understanding of customer behavior, backed by cutting-edge tech, product, and analytics capabilities.
Paisabazaar has been recognized on several industry platforms with awards like Digital Lending Award at the Fintech India Innovation Awards, Excellence in Consumer Lending at IAMAI’s India Digital Awards, Outstanding Crisis Finance Innovation 2021 (Asia Pacific) Award, Most Innovative Lending Startup by India Fintech Forum, and Economic Times Most Promising Brand.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide managers and staff with assistance and direction on HR-related issues, promoting a positive work environment.
- Work together with HRBPs and other HR team members to facilitate the execution of HR initiatives and programs.
- Ensure data integrity in HR systems, create reports, and keep accurate HR records. Work on a range of HR initiatives, such as employee engagement initiatives or benefits administration
- Help create job postings and advertisements on multiple platforms
- Perform preliminary resume screening and create a shortlist of eligible applicants.
- Arrange and oversee interviews between hiring managers and candidates.
- Help with the creation and upkeep of recruitment trackers and candidate databases
- Assist the onboarding procedure by gathering required paperwork and leading orientation classes.
The Paisabazaar internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.20,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 1st December, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Paisabazaar internship, click here.