NoBroker is inviting applications for the post of UI/UX Design Intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this NoBroker Internship!
About NoBroker Technologies Solutions Private Limited
NoBroker is making the entire real estate transaction journey seamless with the help of technology. The huge amount of data we generate on the platform helps us to use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence leading to faster closures and customize offerings for every customer. The support provided to us by our investors is a testimonial to our ongoing tech innovation.
NoBroker was founded by IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur & IIM Ahmedabad alumni in 2014, has raised $361M to date, and is now a unicorn. India’s First Proptech Startup and 38th Startup of 2021 to enter the unicorn club.
NoBroker Pay, NoBroker Hood, NoBroker Home Services, and several such innovations are deepening the engagement of owners, tenants, buyers, and community residents with its platform making it a go-to-destination beyond its core offering of rental and sale transactions.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Assisting the team lead/mentor to create ideas and strategies for the solution of digital challenges
2. Defining user stories, personas, and/or sitemaps depending on the type of project
3. Defining the digital product with written descriptions and/or wireframe prototypes depending on the project
4. Staying up-to-date with the changing trends in the field and best practices
5. Collecting/understanding/negotiating requirements, constraints (time/technology), and expectations creating UI solutions for assigned projects
The NoBroker internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.35,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 18th August, 2022.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the NoBroker internship, click here.