Kansai Nerolac Paints is inviting applications for the post of Supply Chain Management Intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Kansai Nerolac Paints Internship!
About Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited
Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited is the largest industrial paint and third-largest decorative paint company in India based in Mumbai. It is a subsidiary of Kansai Paint of Japan.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the aggregator contract, increasing procurement centralization and resolving concerns with timely procurement and delivery of material orders via aggregators.
- Carry out the various procurement digitization projects.
- Work with users to ensure that every new project or work programme is well-coordinated.
- Create and maintain a management information system (MIS) for indirect purchases.
- Work on timely escalations if any issues arise in order to complete the project on schedule.
The Kansai Nerolac Paints internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.12,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Kansai Nerolac Paints internship, click here.