Hyundai is inviting applications for the post of CA – Industrial Trainee Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Hyundai Internship!
Hyundai Motors, a multinational South Korean automaker with its headquarters in Seoul, was established in 1967. Currently, the firm owns 33.88 percent of Kia Corporation and completely controls two other brands, including Genesis Motor, a division that produces luxury cars, and Ioniq, a division that produces electric vehicles. The Hyundai Motor Group is made up of these three brands.
In Ulsan, South Korea, Hyundai runs the largest integrated auto manufacturing facility in the world, with a 1.6 million-unit production capacity per year. Around 75,000 employees work for the company internationally. Hyundai sells cars through 5,000 dealerships and showrooms in 193 different countries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- We are looking for dynamic candidates who have flair and interest in Internal Auditing with an eye to Detail.
- Candidate should be well versed in Advanced Excel techniques and have good PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge in Data Analytics & Visualization software like Python & Power BI is desired.
- Prior exposure to Internal Audits of Manufacturing industry would be an added advantage.
- Fixed Asset management
- Forex AP management in compliance with FEMA
- Audit coordination and Management reporting
- Inventory management
- Direct taxation and indirect taxation.
Educational Qualification: CA / ICWA: Inter Completed
Location: Hyundai Motor India Factory, Sriperumbudur – Chennai
Others: Transport & Canteen Facilities shall be provided
Rs. 20,000 / Per Month
The Hyundai internship will be for a period of 1 year.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Hyundai internship, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.