Hindustan Unilever is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Manager for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Hindustan Unilever Recruitment!
Roles & Responsibilities
Serve as the trusted data analyst for the D&A analytics product team, building data into prduct DNA and driving thedata roadmap for product
As a functional Data CoEanalyst in supporting flagship analytics productsyou will design, execute and embed Enterprise Data Platform, delivering the data foundations needed to fuel our analytical products and deliver the democratisation of our data across the whole organisation.
As the Data Analyst, drive excellence in data readiness for the product ensuring the delivery of a strong enterprise data platform. This will include providing transparency over end-to-end linage, data governance and quality controls across our internal, 2nd and 3rd party data assets from source to product.
As a member of the product data engagement team you will be responsible to partner with analytics product owners to deliver underlying data platform. You will work with the Senior Data CoE Management to execute and collaborate with senior stakeholders to (i)drive cultural shift around data within the organization; (ii) explore innovation opportunities around new data channels, new data feeds; (iii) identify interdependent activities and bias towards front-loading high impact work.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, data modelling, economics, finance, business administration or similar technical background
- Minimum 5+ years in demonstrable enterprise value realization from data and business intelligence.
- Ability to manage multiple requests and priorities simultaneously in a highly VUCA and competitive market
- Data Governance understanding preferred
- Azure experience preferred
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the Hindustan Unilever Recruitment for Assistant Manager, click here.