Google is inviting applications for the post of Data Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Google Recruitment!
Google LLC is a global technology corporation based in the United States that specialises in Internet-related services and products such as online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Along with Amazon, Facebook, and Apple, it is considered one of the big four Internet stocks.
Google.com is the most popular website on the internet. YouTube and Blogger, two additional Google-owned websites, are also on the list of most popular websites. Forbes ranks Google second and Interbrand fourth on its list of most valuable brands.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prevent spam and abuse by identifying trends and identifying products that are violating policies in Payments.
- Perform statistical data analysis and identify patterns and trends for investigative fraud and abuse analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to evolve and improve enforcement strategy and enhance the experience of our users/customers.
- Lead projects through the full project lifecycle that require cross-functional stakeholder management and respond to escalations from internal and external parties within designated service levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or Quantitative Social Sciences, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in data and analytics.
- Experience in model development and machine learning.
- Knowledge of programming and coding (e.g., R, Python, etc.).
- Ability to communicate technical concepts with cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for this Google recruitment, click here.