Ernst & Young is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Manager for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this EY Recruitment!
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young Global Limited, formerly known as Ernst & Young, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the world’s leading professional services networks. It is one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Its clients are generally served by assurance (which includes financial auditing), tax, consulting, and advice services. In recent years, EY, like many of the larger accounting firms, has expanded into sectors other than accounting, such as strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
EY was the seventh-largest privately held company in the United States in 2019. For the past 21 years, EY has remained on Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, longer than any other accounting company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- anage operations for multiple global clients / processes. Co-ordination, supervision, and development of a growing team
- Involve in people initiatives including recruiting and training professionals and act as a role model
- To facilitate establishment of new work from project initiation to ‘business as usual’
- Manage and counsel team of 7-10 Staff and Seniors
- Team development (mentoring, counselling, team building)
- Responsible for quality control, review of the team’s work, and ensuring overall adherence to Turn Around Time, Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement
- Interface regularly with engagement stakeholders, develop strong working relationships and leverage information gained to anticipate client needs
- To support onshore Consulting engagement teams on engagement management and coordination activities
- Be insightful about the Consulting services and utilize that knowledge to make suggestions and/or recommendations
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
- Support quality and risk management needs across Consulting practices
- Able to effectively summarize and conclude on work, applying appropriate documentation standards
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Any Graduate, preferably B.Com/BBA/Economics or Master’s degree
- Good to have PMP, Prince 2, CSM or relevant certifications
- Previous relevant Industry or project management experience- ideally at least 7+ years with 1-2 years’ experience as people manager
- Excellent people skills, promotes teamwork, ability to lead and motivate a group of 8-10 team members
- Very strong organizational and management skills; ability to delegate effectively and allocate work amongst
- Strong English communication – both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, including advanced Microsoft suit (Excel, PowerPoint presentation etc.)
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Assertive, with strong influencing skills
- Prior experience working with Global cliental preferred
- Confident to deal with senior level contacts, internally and externally
How To Apply For This Job?