Ernst & Young is inviting applications for the post of Enterprise Risk intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this EY Internship!
About EY (Ernst & Young)
Ernst & Young Global Limited, or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the world’s biggest professional services networks. It is one of the Big Four accounting companies, along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Its clients are mainly served by assurance (which includes financial auditing), tax, consultancy, and advisory services.
In recent years, EY, like many of the larger accounting companies, has grown into sectors other than accounting, such as management, logistics, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities, including responsiveness and quality commitment
- Conduct secondary research utilising both methodical and qualitative methods.
- Understands the risk management rules and regulations of the firm and regulators.
- Ensures that all duties are completed, accurate, and suitable.
- Plans and organises own work while informing project managers and stakeholders about progress and activities.
- Serves as a bridge between client teams and other risk management team members.
- Before delivering the results to the project managers, conducts a self-review.
- Issues/potential obstacles are flagged to project management at the proper time so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Learn about the company’s structure, business strategies, and service lines.
- Creates a network of employees in risk management and throughout the company.
- Follows regular operating procedures to complete all allocated projects/tasks.
- Decipher difficult data and convey information via efficient reporting systems.
- A graduate degree from a reputable institution, as well as an MBA, will be advantageous.
- Analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both verbal and written) skills in English are all highly developed.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, among other programmes.
- A person who is capable of multitasking must be dynamic and able to switch between multiple processes.
- Should be willing to work in a fast-paced, flexible setting.
- Should be self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Should be able to work in a problem-solving atmosphere both creatively and analytically.
- Candidates with experience dealing with foreign customers and clients would be preferred.
- To support the programme, you must be a lifelong learner who is willing to explore new domains.
- Smart worker with a knack for streamlining processes.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the EY internship, click here.