Central Depository Services (India) Limited is inviting applications for the post of Risk Management intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about the CDSL Internship!
About Central Depository Services (India) Limited
Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) was founded in 1999 to fulfill one goal: convenient, dependable, and secured depository services. Over two decades later, everything we have done – the values we have built on, dematerialization of various asset classes, e-services – have all been in support of that singular goal, at an affordable cost.
We are a Market Infrastructure Institution (MII) and a crucial part of the capital market structure, providing services to all market participants – exchanges, clearing corporations, depository participants (DPs), issuers, and investors.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Assist in developing risk maps and strategic action plans for mitigating the company’s primary threats and continuously monitor the risk mitigation efforts
2. Support in developing and disseminating risk analysis and progress reports to executives, board members, and employees
3. Assist in combining risk management priorities in line with the overall strategic planning of the company
4. Contribute to developing and implementing information and risk assurance strategies to protect against and manage risk related to the usage, storage, and transmission of data and information systems
5. Assist in evaluating potential operational risks stemming from human errors or system failures in order to avoid business process disruption
6. Help in developing strategies to reduce risk exposure and adequate responses in case the issues occur
7. Assist in determining the company’s risk appetite and quantify the amount of risk per the impact and likelihood
8. Assist in preparations for the risk management committee meeting agenda and related documents
9. Proactively keep a system-wide view and understanding of all the risks (enterprise-level risks, IT risks, operational risks, reputational risks, etc.) to CDSL group and their inter-relationships
Rs.10,000 / month
The CDSL internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 13th March, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the CDSL internship, click here.