Cardekho.com is inviting applications for the post of Chartered Accountancy (CA) Intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this the Cardekho.com Internship!
India’s largest auto-tech company and a one-stop shop for an integrated auto- ecosystem play, to provide exceptional consumer experience through best-in-class product and tech innovations. Backed by renowned investors including Sequoia India, Hillhouse Capital, CapitalG (formerly known as Google Capital), Tybourne Capital, HDFC Bank, Times Internet, Ratan Tata, Dentsu, and Trifecta. Enable integrated eco-system play between new and used cars thereby connecting all users through the flywheel of Discovery > Purchase > Usage > Trade. The company employs more than 4000 people at various offices, with most people based out of Jaipur and Gurgaon offices.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct internal audit as per the approved internal audit plan/as per management request
- Review, control, and test around IFCs controls
- Follow up on open audit points and ensure timely closures
- Keep audit documents archived as per standards
- Assist audit senior in conducting any investigation
The Cardekho.com internship will be for a period of 12 months.
Stipend: Rs.20,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 4th July, 2022.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Cardekho.com internship, click here.