Amazon is inviting applications for the post of Business Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Amazon Recruitment!
Amazon.com, Inc. is an e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence-focused American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook, it is one of the Big Five firms in the United States’ information technology industry. The business has been dubbed “one of the most powerful economic and cultural forces in the world,” as well as “the most successful brand on the planet.”
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own the development and maintenance of new and existing artifacts focused on analysis of requirements, metrics, and reporting dashboards.
- Partner with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPI’s, automated reporting/process solutions, and process improvements to meet business needs.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Prepare and deliver business requirements reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions.
- Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs.
- Excellent writing skills, to create artifacts easily digestible by business and tech partners.
- 1+ years of experience in financial/business analysis
- Experience with SQL or ETL
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, Finance or related field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
- 2+ years of experienced developing requirements and creating requirements documents and process flows
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for this Amazon recruitment, click here.