Airbus is inviting applications for the post of HR Recruitment Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Airbus Group Internship!
In the aerospace industry, Airbus is a global leader. We design, manufacture, and deploy industry-leading commercial aircraft, helicopters, military transports, satellites, and launch vehicles for customers all over the world, as well as offering data services, navigation, secure communications, urban transportation, and other solutions. We aim for a better-connected, secure, and prosperous society with a forward-looking approach based on cutting-edge technologies, digital, and scientific excellence.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Understand the overall concept of the recruitment
2. Rotate through our divisions of responsibility and provide support in all recruitment-related activities
3. Work on scheduling interviews at all levels and coordinating with candidates & hiring managers
4. Engage with recruiters/hiring managers and provide services
5. Work on coordinating with stakeholders during pre/post-interview progress
6. Assist in the collection of candidate information for reports
7. Maintain a presence in every stage of the recruitment process, including pre/post follow-ups with stakeholders
8. Provide a daily status report on all activities to recruiters
9. Learn and become proficient in internal software
The Airbus Group internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.30,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 29th March, 2023.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Airbus Group internship, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.